Sunday, May 20, 2007

TBS 2. blog entry 7, Diploma Trip, week 9

(I took it from Cindy!)

With stunning excitement and great expectation I woke up in the morning in the day of the Diploma Trip. However, I was very worried because the weather was not good. It was drizzling when I arrived at the Café; La Vinci in Titirangi with Emma, a beautiful young classmate. Although it was raining all my classmates looked so happy. After we ate morning tea we went to Huia Point in order to enjoy the scenes. We took photos there and talked together, so we came to know each other better.

After we had a wonderful time, we headed for Cornwallis beach all together. Before we started, our teacher, Jan Patterson, checked the number of classmates and she found she had missed several students. Arriving at the beach we realized that the missing students had gone fishing. We unloaded all the bags in one place and all except Emma and me went for a walk. I had a talk with her and I got to know more about her life in N.Z.

Unfortunately, after a light meal I had to leave early because I had another appointment at 2 o’clock. I was impressed by the wonderful beach which was calm and peaceful and I’ll not forget it for long time.

No comments: